What to do if you lose a publication?

If a borrowed publication is lost or damaged, a reader must replace it with the same or an equivalent publication recognized by the library. If a reader returns the same publication, he/she must contact the department whose publication he/she lost. If the same publication cannot be returned, a person must contact the head of the department during working hours to find out how the damage can be compensated.

Skip to content